Pasal 54 b. keluarga karena perkawinan campuran;
Pasal 60 (2) Untuk mendapatkan Izin Tinggal Tetap bagi pemohon sebagaimana dimaksud dalam Pasal 54 ayat (1) huruf b diberikan setelah usia perkawinannya mencapai 2 (dua) tahun dan menandatangani Pernyataan Integrasi kepada Pemerintah Republik Indonesia.
Pasal 141 b. suami atau istri dari perkawinan yang sah dengan warga negara Indonesia yang usia perkawinannya lebih dari 2 (dua) tahun dan memegang Izin Tinggal terbatas berdasarkan Undang-Undang Nomor 9 Tahun 1992 tentang Keimigrasian dapat langsung diberikan Izin Tinggal Tetap menurut ketentuan Undang-Undang ini;
Pasal 143 Pada saat Undang-Undang ini mulai berlaku, peraturan pelaksanaan dari Undang-Undang Nomor 9 Tahun 1992 tentang Keimigrasian (Lembaran Negara Republik Indonesia Tahun 1992 Nomor 33, Tambahan Lembaran Negara Republik Indonesia Nomor 3474) dinyatakan masih tetap berlaku sepanjang tidak bertentangan atau belum diganti dengan yang baru berdasarkan Undang-Undang ini.
Pasal 145 Undang-Undang ini mulai berlaku pada diundangkan that is tanggal.
Place completely, because of the complete provisions, which means that:
That you already hold an ITAS sponsored by your Indonesian spouse pursuant to the old UU 9/1992, you are eligible for an immediate conversion of your ITAS into an ITAP if you are legally married to an Indonesian spouse for more than 2 years (and have the paperwork to prove it) and.
When regulations had been signed/legalized, it arrived into force, changing UU 9.
Step one: Starting the Conversion to ITAP Process
After having filled most of the papers mentioned above it is possible to start out the first faltering step: the applying to your Kantor Imigrasi.
For the application, you shall be first be gotten by a petugas associated with the Seksi Statuskim. She or he will let you know if your entire papers are complete or you require to have any of the documents legalized or translated if you need additional documents or. This official’s part is always to validate in the event the file is complete. It could take duplicated visits to explain your liberties underneath the law that is newtowards the official) and establish which you have all the required documents to get rid of the verification action.
As soon as all papers are completed you’ll be directed towards the Seksi Wasdakim, for a interview that is possible. The part for the Seksi Wasdakim in this application process is always to validate the dependability of the sponsor, to check on if you should be maybe perhaps not blacklisted and also to check always your tasks in Indonesia. They may interview you and/or your sponsor to understand just what you do, to test in the event that you along with your sponsor are economically dependable. They might make inquiries regarding the marriage, children, etc. They could also make a trip towards the target you have actually provided on your own application form to ensure that you do really live here together along with your partner. This would be a step that is relatively easy. The moment the pinnacle of the section indications every one of the types in your file, your situation will check out the desk that is next. Technically, the Seksi Wasdakim cannot do much to delay the job if:
- All your valuable wedding papers have been in purchase.
- You or your partner can show an income that is adequate.
- You’re not working illegally
The aforementioned are the just three points that would be argued in this area. If, somebody in the Seksi Wasdakim asks on how you are likely to fund your 5 stay, you could mention article 61 of the immigration UU 6/2011 year:
Pemegang Izin Tinggal terbatas sebagaimana dimaksud dalam Pasal 52 huruf ag ag e dan huruf f dan pemegang Izin Tinggal Tetap sebagaimana dimaksud dalam Pasal 54 ayat (1) huruf b dan huruf d dapat melakukan pekerjaan dan/atau usaha untuk memenuhi kebutuhan dan/atau keluarganya that is hidup.
The owner of a short-term Residence license as meant in Article 52 letter ag e and letter f as well as the owner of a residence that is permanent as meant in Article 54 paragraph (1) page b and page d may work and/or do company to give an income for him/herself and/or for their family members.
You’ll definitively state something similar to: “i’ve my personal earnings, however with the views authorized by the law that is new we intend to purchase Indonesia.”
As soon as your application is endorsed because of the Kasi Wasdakim, acknowledging that no nagging issues have now been discovered together with your sponsor or yourself, the file is certainly going back again to the Seksi Statuskim. At this time, the Kasi Statuskim will need to compose a page of suggestion become finalized because of the Kakanim. This page of suggestion, after being finalized because of the Kakanim is supposed to be came back towards the Seksi Statuskim that may officially have to alert DitJenIm that the ITAP application is started.
The Kasi Statuskim will provide you with the page of suggestion become taken to the KanWil. They might additionally decide to deliver it by themselves, but without an amazing monetary inspiration, they’re going to probably enable you to function as courier. This envelope ought to include:
- The page of suggestion
- A duplicate of most your articles (whatever you have already been fond of them, applications, page of sponsor, marriage certification, etc.)
Conditions associated with the 2011 Immigration legislation
Down load the Immigration Law – in Bahasa Indonesia
Download FAQ sheet through the Tim Advokasi Perkawinan Campuran (APAB – PerCa) – English – Bahasa
There is lots of BUZZ about the passage through of the immigration that is new (which replaced the 1992 Immigration Law), and exactly how it impacts blended nationality partners staying in Indonesia.
Keep in mind, this Immigration Law is certainly not especially about blended partners, that are addressed in 5 or 6 articles just, from the 140+ when you look at the legislation! The components highlighted below just cover those lawfully married to Indonesians or kids of blended marriages.
A number of the shows for the brand new law include:
- An Izin Tinggal Tetap (ITAP) may be released up to a spouse that is foreign an amount of 2 yrs of wedding. It is a change that is significant. The ITAP is released initially for 5 years and then is renewed for the limitless duration. The ITAP owner will simply be asked to are accountable to the immigration office as soon as every 5 years for an renewal that is”administrative — for free — rather than the yearly renewal currently needed. Nevertheless, underneath the brand brand new charges schedule announced in July 2014, the charge for the renewal following the very first 5 years will likely to be a rather rp that is hefty!! Note: the international partner still needs to acquire an ITAS when it comes to first couple of many years of your wedding.
- Foreigners who have been hitched to a citizen that is indonesian keep their residency license even with a breakup or even the loss of the WNI partner ukrainian women dating. These are generally needed to have guarantor that is A indonesian resident.
- Appropriate of residency (ITAP) for the kids created from a marriage that is mixed even when they select a international citizenship past their eighteenth birthday celebration. The Citizenship Law (UU No. 12 Tahun 2006) provided citizenship that is dual children created from mixed marriage, nevertheless they needed to choose from their international or Indonesian citizenship, along with no appropriate option to stay static in Indonesia (unless they discovered an organization to sponsor the visa for work purposes). This really is a significant positive modification, on the basis of the 2006 Citizenship Act. Even when our young ones elect to just just just take in the nationality that is foreign their twenty-first birthday, they’re going to now nevertheless be in a position to stay in Indonesia by having a Residency license.
- This legislation does not change/affect limitations on ownership of property by expats, as this is certainly governed by the Agrarian law.
- You can expect to nevertheless require a permit that is exit/re-entry keep Indonesia and get back in your visa duration.
- Regardless of Article 61 into the brand New Immigration Law, foreigners hitched to Indonesians are still maybe perhaps not permitted to be used by any entity that is legal a work license released by Depnakertrans. They could work just on a casual foundation as self-employed professionals or operate a business that is small.
- You are able for the international partner keeping a work license from a business to convert from the company-sponsored ITAS to a spouse-sponsored ITAP, so long as the few happens to be hitched for at the very least 2 yrs. This requires an alteration of status (alih status) instead of a big change of guarantor (alih sponsor) as it is explained in Surat Edaran Alih reputation ITAS ke ITAP No IMI-2971-GR.01.13 Tahun 2013.